May 2022 Commencement
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Ceremony begins promptly at 6:00 p.m.
Ceremony for graduates Fall 2021, Spring 2022, Summer 2022.
Graduates should arrive for check in by 5:00 p.m., wearing regalia.
Fort Worth Convention Center
1201 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Parking is $18 per vehicle (payable upon entry). Both garages will accept cash or credit cards.
- Parking is available on a “first-come first-serve” basis in the FWCC parking garages, located at 1301 Commerce Street and 1100 Houston Street.
- Parking map
- Graduates will not be issued Guest Tickets this year.
- Guest Tickets will NOT be required for entrance into arena.
- Doors open to arena at 5:00 p.m.
- ALL commencement activities will be in the Arena, located on the North end of the FWCC
- Graduates and Faculty entrance ONLY - Commerce Street Arena Lobby
- Guest entrance - 9th Street Arena Lobby - primary entrance for guests.
- After the ceremony, all graduates should direct their guests to meet them at the Houston Street Arena Lobby, located on the West side of the facility.
Section 203 is reserved for hearing impaired guests who will need to view interpreters.
- Helium filled balloons are NOT permitted in any part of the FWCC.
- Silly string/confetti is NOT permitted at the FWCC.
- Noisemakers are NOT permitted during the ceremony.
- Guests may NOT tape any signs on the arena doors/walls/windows.
- Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. There will be NO EARLY admission to the Arena until concourse doors are unlocked and opened.