- Students must attend a BAAS information session prior to applying to the program
- Meet all college admission requirements (applications, transcript, etc.)
- Submit a program admission application, including a professional resume and personal statement, and receive approval from the program admissions committee.
- Have completed an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum of 2.5 college level g.p.a.
- Have successfully completed the following courses (prerequisites):
- ENGL 1301
- ENGL 1302 or ENGL 2311
- A speech course (SPCH)
- A college level mathematics course (MATH)
Students who are within 15 credit hours of completing their AAS degrees and have completed the courses noted above may enroll in up to two upper-division courses before being formally admitted to the BAAS in Organizational Leadership Program.
Thank you for your interest in BAAS Organizational Leadership. Applications for Fall 2024 are expected to open in mid-February 2024. Please review all program pre-requisites and requirements.
Applicants must attend an information session, submit the application, and all supporting documents before an application can be reviewed. Applications are only reviewed when they are complete, with 4-6 weeks processing time.
When applying to the program, request that an official copy of all transcripts from each institution you have attended, even if you did not complete your degree and regardless of length of attendance, be sent directly to Weatherford College
Applicants who have not taken a course with Weatherford College for three terms or 12 months, must reapply to the college and submit all supporting documents required by Student Services.
Students applying to the BAAS Organizational Leadership program DO NOT apply to the college through Apply Texas.
- Create an account
- Complete application
During the application process you will be asked to enter a personal statement answering the following questions. Each answer should be at least at least 50 words, not exceeding 100 words.
- Describe your goals related to employment and/or higher education.
- How will the BAAS coursework contribute to your career and/or academic plans? Please Explain.
- What strengths do you bring to the program? This can include, but is not limited to, career experiences, leadership experiences, military experiences, volunteer experiences, or other areas.
Professional Resume (PDF)
One-to-two-page resume describing relevant work experience and skills. Highlight work experience, internship, work study, volunteer work, or other activities that demonstrate leadership experience. Upload following application.
After you have completed your first semester at Weatherford College, submit a Request for Transcript Review form to have your credits evaluated for possible transfer to Weatherford College.
If you are interested in applying to the Organizational Leadership program, attendance at an Information Session is the required first step in the process. Topics include admission requirements, program content, course schedule, the application process, and more. Information sessions are held on Zoom with time for questions. Please view the list below for upcoming dates and times.
If you would like to reserve a seat in one of the information sessions, please email Dr. Philip Mathew at email@example.com In your email include the date of the session you want to attend, along with your phone number and email address. Once you have a reservation, you will be emailed a link for the Zoom session.
- Wednesday January 24, Noon
- Wednesday, February 21, Noon