Students are encouraged to resolve concerns informally before completing a Student Complaint Form (PDF).  All complaint forms will be reviewed and responded to appropriately.   If students have questions about resolving a concern and are unsure how to proceed, they are encouraged to visit an advisor or staff member in Student Services.   A student services representative can assist accordingly and offer guidance on how to resolve a matter of concern.