ONLINE CAREER TRAINING PROGRAMS
Register now for our online career-training certificate programs provided by Ed2Go – leader in online certification programs. These programs prepare students for developing expertise in their desired career fields and/or prepare them for industry certifications exams. Although each course is self-study, each online course has an instructor assigned to answer student questions and help solve problems. Each program has specific learning outcomes related to industry standards.
Many more online non-credit career and workforce training programs are open for immediate enrollment. To register, visit: careertraining.ed2go.com/wc
or call 817-598-8870
ONLINE PERSONAL ENRICHMENT
All instructor-facilitated online courses run for six weeks (with a 10-day grace period at the end). Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. With more than 250 online courses you can complete any of the courses entirely from your home or office.
To get started:
- Visit our online instruction center at www.ed2go.com/wc to review our entire catalog.
- Click the Courses link; choose the department and course title you are interested in, then select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for the course. Here you will choose a user name and password, that will grant you access to the classroom.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and select the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with the user name and password you selected during enrollment.
- START DATES: Aug 20, Sep 17, Oct 15, Nov 12, Dec 10
- FEE: Most of these courses start at $99.
These courses offer you convenient solution for your training needs. Explore our catalog to view the library for Environmental, Health and Safety, Food & Beverage; and Industrial Skills titles. All courses are completely online containing videos, quizzes, etc., and can be completed on your own schedule.
* Online courses are not eligible for TPEG funding.