WF recommends that students register early, because many courses have size and registration limitations. We register students on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once the limits have been met, the class is closed. Delays in registration often result in cancellation of classes due to insufficient enrollment. All program requirements and prerequisites must be completed and approved prior to registration.
Payment should be made at time of registration. For students who register well in advance, we will allow partial payments for classes prior to the start date. If you are applying for financial aid, please indicate which type when registering. All classes must be paid in full one week before the start date of the class. Please confirm your due date when registering for classes.
We accept cash, checks, money orders, American Express, Discover, Master Card, VISA & debit cards.
No refunds on or after the day class begins.
How to Register
- Create an online account and fill out the programs’ online application at Welcome.
- Complete all requirements by uploading all supplemental items to application. (For classes without prerequisites or requirements, you must still fill out the online application)
- Explore Financial Aid & Scholarship opportunities at https://www.wc.edu/wf/financial-aid
- Turn in completed Scholarship/Grant packets to any WF office.
- You will be notified within 1-2 business days upon receipt of packet as approved for registration or of incomplete packet.
- Once approved, you will register on Coyote Connect.
- Payments can be made online through Coyote Connect or in person.
Questions or Concerns? Visit with our advising specialist or a program coordinator. Call 817-598-8870.
For information regarding registration, students may contact Workforce at one of the following locations:
WEATHERFORD COLLEGE WEATHERFORD CAMPUS
225 College Park Drive
Weatherford, TX 76086
WEATHERFORD COLLEGE WISE COUNTY
5180 Hwy 380
Bridgeport, Texas 76426
EDUCATION CENTER AT MINERAL WELLS (ECMW)
704 Wolters Industrial Park
Mineral Wells, TX 76067
EDUCATION CENTER AT GRANBURY (ECGB)
210 North Jones Street
Granbury, TX 76048