You are here

Transient Students

A transient student is one who normally attends another college or university during the Fall and Spring semesters. This student typically only wants to take classes at Weatherford during the Winter and Summer Mini semesters and/or the Summer I/II semesters.

  • Apply for Admissions – All students that are not currently enrolled at WC are required to do a new application. Use the Apply Texas application located at
  • Provide an official copy of your current college transcript. Another transcript with your final semester grades will be required before WC can release a transcript to your current institution.
  • Provide proof of Meningitis Vaccination, if under 22 years of age.
  • Designate how you want to receive funds/refunds from Weatherford College. This is done in your myWC account. Choose the Campus Connect tab and you will be asked to make the funds/refunds designation.
  • Register for classes. View the Registration Guide and Schedule of Classes. If the course has a prerequisite that you took at your current college, please contact Dawn Kahlden at 817-598-6350 or for assistance.
  • Pay tuition and fees at time of registration. Payment Plan is available. Tuition may be paid online through your myWC account, or in person or over the phone with the Business Office.
  • Register your vehicle, if taking a course that meets on-campus. Visit the WCPD website for auto registration information and ID card information.
  • Financial aid is not available for transient students.
  • A final official transcript for the prior semester at the student’s home college/university must be on file at Weatherford College before an official Weatherford College transcript can be returned to the home college / university. 

For any questions, please contact Latonya Hines at 817-598-6468 or