The information below applies to Transfer Students (students who have attended college elsewhere). Students who completed Dual-Credit coursework at WC or any other college, please use the New Student Checklist when enrolling.
1. Apply to Weatherford College.
Go to www.applytexas.org. (Your social security number is required to process the WC application) You will select “Transfer”.
Students applying to the BAAS Organizational Leadership program DO NOT apply to the college through Apply Texas.
2. Submit Admission documents.
- PROVIDE PROOF OF MENINGITIS VACCINATION (if under age 22), or Exemption Form for Reason of Conscience.
- PROVIDE OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS. For admission purposes, the official transcript from the last college you attended is needed. Transcripts may be sent electronically, may be brought to Student Services or be mailed to:
Weatherford College Student Services
225 College Park Drive
Weatherford, TX 76086
3. Explore Financial Aid & WC Scholarship opportunities.
Visit www.wc.edu/financial-aid for more information on available aid and how to apply.
4. Advising & transcript review.
- MEET WITH ADVISOR AND REGISTER FOR CLASSES: All incoming transfer students must register by meeting with an advisor at any of our WC campuses. You can prepare for your advising session with this student resource.
- To make an appointment to visit with an advisor, please click on the following link: www.whos-next.com/wc/appointments/
- SUBMIT TRANSCRIPT REVIEW REQUEST: This can be done in person at Student Services or online at www.wc.edu/request-transcript-review. Transfer credits will not be applied to your transcript unless this request has been made.
- Only courses needed for degree/certificate completion will be posted to the Weatherford College Transcripts.
5. Final steps
- DESIGNATE HOW YOU WANT TO RECEIVE FUNDS FROM WEATHERFORD COLLEGE: A pop-up on MyWC will give you the option to complete this task. This must be completed before any refunds can be made to you.
- PAY TUITION AND FEES BY ALL DEADLINES: Paying attention to these deadlines ensures that you are not dropped for non-payment. You are responsible for all payments, regardless of forthcoming financial aid or scholarships.
- REGISTER YOUR VEHICLE AND GET STUDENT ID: Campus PD will issue your parking tag and take your photo for your ID card. Refund designation must be made first.
- CONSIDER HOUSING OPTIONS: Coyote Village is our on campus housing. Find additional information at www.wc.com/campus-resources/student-housing
Have further questions?
Contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the admissions process.