You are here

Transfer Students

Students who have attended another institution of higher education prior to attending Weatherford College must complete all applicable items on the list below.

 1.  Apply for Admissions – Use the Apply Texas application located at:
      A message will be sent to your personal email account 3-4 business days after you
      submit your application. This message will contain additional admissions information.

  2.  Provide an official transcript from the most recent college you have attended.
       An unofficial transcript may be used for advising purposes. Transcripts
       may be sent electronically from your most recent institution, may be brought
       to Student Services, may be faxed to 817-598-6205, or may be mailed to:

Weatherford College Student Services  
225 College Park Drive 
Weatherford, TX 76086

 3.   Provide proof of Meningitis Vaccination, if under 22 years of age. 

 4.   Complete Placement Testing (if applicable). Call the Testing Center at 817-598-6383
       or 817-598-6439 to schedule testing.

 5.   Register for classes. View the Registration Guide and Schedule of Classes. Speak
       with an advisor prior to enrolling in classes.

 6.   Designate how you want to receive funds/refunds from Weatherford College. This is
       done in your myWC account. Choose the Campus Connect tab and you will be asked
       to make the funds/refunds designation.

 7.   Pay tuition and fees by deadline. Payment Plan is available. Tuition may be paid online
       through your myWC account, or in person at the Business Office.

 8.  Register your vehicle and get your Student I.D. card. Visit the WCPD website for auto 
      registration information and ID card information.

9.  Explore financial aid and scholarship opportunities at Federal Student Aid site and the
       WC Financial Aid webpage.

10.  Consider Housing Options. Visit the Coyote Village website.

Students wishing to transfer credits from another institution to Weatherford College must do so by:

  • Requesting official transcripts from all colleges attended to be sent to Weatherford College.
  • Submit a completed Request for Transcript Review.
    - Requests for Transcript Review are not processed until after the beginning of the semester. If a student wishes to enroll in a course that has a prerequisite, and the prerequisite was completed at another institution, the student must speak with an academic advisor in the Office of Student Services prior to enrolling for the desired course.
  • Only courses needed for degree/certificate completion will be posted to the Weatherford College Transcripts. 
  • Credits earned on a quarter hour scale will be converted to semester hours.

Have Further Questions?
Contact Student Services at 817-598-6241 for assistance with the admissions process.