Regarding vendor placement, priority is given to last year’s vendors. Booths/tents are assigned as vendor applications are received. Because of COVID-19, booths will be spaced further apart than in year’s past, so you might not be in the exact same place as last year. If a vendor signs this agreement but does not attend without proper notice, they will be charged for their tent rental.
Taste of Parker County agrees to provide vendors with:
• Booth with 2 covered tables
• Napkins and forks; small cups for beverages
• Advertising in local media, social media and event website to promote the event
• Two complimentary tickets to Taste of Parker County (not including working staff).
Vendors agree to:
• Supply “sample sized” food in closed boxes from 5 to 8 p.m. on event day
• Wear face masks when not eating or drinking
• Bring extension cords if you need electricity
• Complete setup on event day no later than 4:30 p.m.
• Vendors are responsible for their own signage
• Remove or properly dispose of all trash in and around booth before leaving
• After event, remove all equipment, food and vehicles the evening of May 20
• Abide by City of Weatherford and State of Texas health and fire codes
• Abide by Texas Association of Alcoholic Beverages Commission rules (if applicable)
• Hold harmless and defend the Weatherford College Foundation, Weatherford College, and the City of Weatherford against all claims resulting directly or indirectly by any acts or omission of vendor, its employees, contractors and suppliers.