HOME | PARTICIPATING VENDORS | WEATHERFORD COLLEGE FOUNDATION | LOCATION | CONTACT US | TICKETS
Thank you for your interest in Taste of Parker County – This event benefits the students of Weatherford College, and we couldn’t do it without vendors like you!
The event is Thursday, May 18, 2017 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Canyon West Golf Club, 160 Club House Drive in Weatherford. We had approximately 500 patrons at last year’s event. Between the promotion on social media, traditional media, and the event itself, this is a great PR event for your business.
Please read the following and fill out the online form to reserve your space. We will send your complimentary tickets in the mail and we will bring posters to your location. You will be invoiced once we receive the online form.
The WC Foundation agrees to provide vendors with:
- Pipe and drape with two six-foot, covered tables.
- Napkins, small plates, forks
- Advertising in local media, social media and event website.
- Two complimentary event tickets (not including working staff).
Vendor agrees to:
- Pay vendor fee by May 1, 2017
- Abide by all applicable health and safety codes.
- Supply “sample sized” food from 5 to 8 p.m. on May 18, 2017.
- Complete setup on event day no later than 4:30 p.m.