(Versión en español)
The office of Student Services will be re-opening offering limited in-person services at both the Weatherford Campus and Wise County Campus. Weatherford College cares about the safety of our students, faculty and staff and will follow all CDC and Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board recommendations for safety. Safe social distancing guidelines of 6ft apart will be practiced in both meeting spaces and waiting areas.
Guidelines for In-person Services:
- Appointments are recommended for all students wanting to speak with an advisor. Please select the who’s next appointment link below to make an appointment for either in-person or virtual advising. Students unable to make an appointment may come to the campus for group advising. Check-in for group advising can be completed at the Welcome Center in the Academic Building or within the Lower Level of Student Services.
Additional assistance can be received by making an appointment
for face-to-face or virtual advising appointments at:
- Guests will be limited to one person, and we ask that those at risk (elderly, children, etc.) do not accompany you.
- The Weatherford Campus public areas will be limited to the Lower-level of the Academic Building in the Welcome Center. Students and visitors are encouraged to park in the North Visitor Parking Lot.
- The Wise County campus public area will be limited to main lobby and open foyer. Please follow all direction signage when arriving on campus.
- Designated areas for document drop-off are available. Appointments are not required to drop off documents; however, these areas will only be for in and out services. Students who have additional questions will be directed to make an appointment with advisor during this initial re-opening.
- Weatherford Campus: North Entrance of the Academic Building.
- Wise County: The drop-off box is to the left of the main entrance.
If you are uncomfortable coming to campus, you are still able to contact our Student Services at a Distance (www.wc.edu/student-services-distance) for a virtual appointment.
How to Make an Advising Appointment