Online Library Services | Financial Aid | Internet Access | Student Counseling – Veterans
Weatherford College Student Services staff are here to assist! Below list several services that students can utilize to receive assistance at a distance. When contacting the college by email, please utilize these following guidelines:
- Use your student email address
- Provide your full legal name and preferred name
- Include your Student ID
- Provide a call back number
Additional assistance can be received by making an appointment
for face-to-face or virtual advising appointments at:
Appointments can be scheduled with Advisors through www.whos-next.com/wc/appointments/. Advisors can also be reached individually (www.wc.edu/academics/academic-advising) for simple questions; however, for enrollment assistance or academic advising, please schedule an appointment.
Academic Support Center Tutoring
Hours Effective as of March 29, 2020.
Tutoring will be available for all students via the Tutor.com link in your Canvas classroom for almost any subject 24/7. If you are unable to connect to Tutor.com, please email Beverly Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dual Credit students needing assistance or students interested in dual credit can contact the college by making an appointment through www.whos-next.com/wc/appointments/.
LIBRARY ONLINE SERVICES
Weatherford College Library staff are here to assist faculty and students with research and accessing resources. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com and you will receive a response as soon as possible.
Remote Hours of Service:
Monday - Thursday / 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday / 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday / 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
~ Back to Top
Questions regarding financial aid will be answered by email and/or phone. If you have questions regarding course withdrawal and receiving financial aid, please begin the process by communicating with the Office of Financial Aid first. Phone inquiries will be answered 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday – Thursday at 817-598-6295.
• Select to Check your Financial Aid Status.
Registration / Course Withdrawal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions regarding course withdrawal can be directed to the Registrar’s Office. An academic advisor will respond and provide appropriate advising. Please remember first to contact email@example.com if you are receiving any form of financial aid.
- Questions regarding course registration or active holds on the student’s account can be directed to the registrar’s account.
- Students on hold for advising should schedule an appointment with an advisor through www.whos-next.com/wc/appointments/
- Students should use their Weatherford College email account for all correspondence and requests.
~ Back to Top
- For students in need of personal counseling, Mr. Jefferson, Weatherford College counselor, is available to assist by phone or video conference. Mr. Jefferson will make appointments with any student who may need assistance. To schedule an advising appointment, select www.whos-next.com/wc/appointments/
All technology-related questions can be identified through selecting the above technology link. A tech representative will respond as soon as possible.
There is limited wireless capability outside the Doss Student Center & Wise Country Campus where students will be able to connect to WiFi using their college login information. Students need to park as close to the building as they can. Students can stay in their cars where they may also have power. This will allow students internet access at a safe distance during hours that work for them, rather than having to adjust your schedule in order to reserve lab time.
For questions or concerns please contact Technology Services: https://www.wc.edu/request-technical-support
Questions regarding testing and other exams can be addressed through the Testing Center email.
|Spring 2021 Testing Center Hours
|Monday – Thursday
||7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
||7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
||9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
(Remote only, office is not open)
To schedule an exam please register with the appropriate testing site:
- Veterans and dependents using VA benefits can email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with documentation and/or questions.
- Students can also make an appointment with the veterans office through the following link: www.whos-next.com/wc/appointments/.
~ Back to Top