Weatherford College is operating according to the guidance provided by the CDC, Governor Abbott, and regional health authorities. Those guidelines include:
- Requiring all individuals to wear masks while in shared spaces in Weatherford College facilities and on Weatherford College grounds (exterior locations are marked).
- Maintaining social distance whenever possible both inside and outside WC facilities.
- Asking everyone to wash your hands with soap and water often.
- Requiring all employees and students to report positive or suspected positive COVID-19 diagnoses to Human Resources (for employees) the Executive Dean of Student Services (for students).
- All students and employees are directed to refrain from entering College facilities while COVID-19 positive and contagious.
- All students and employees are directed to follow CDC guidelines regarding quarantine and seeking medical advice about COVID-19 exposure concerns.
Weatherford College will continue to make every effort to provide its students, guests, and employees a safe and effective environment by:
- Regularly cleaning all workspaces with a biological decontaminant.
- Maintaining optimum air circulation in College facilities.
- Maintaining appropriate occupancy standards for all College spaces.
- Providing appropriate sanitation materials for guest use in its facilities.
Please note that the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve at a rapid pace. Weatherford College will adjust its operations to maintain safety, per the recommendations of appropriate government and healthcare agencies. The College will notify its students, employees, and community of any substantial modifications to its operational plans for January 2021 and beyond.