The information below applies to a student returning to Weatherford College, who was not enrolled during the previous two long semesters. Students who completed Dual-Credit coursework at WC or any other college, please use the New Student Checklist when enrolling.
APPLY TO WEATHERFORD COLLEGE
- If you are returning after a period of one year, go to www.applytexas.org. (Your social security number is required to process the WC application) You will select “Readmission from prior semester.”
- To apply after one long semester of being unenrolled, a paper application may be submitted to Student Services. You can accomplish this in person at Student Services or by emailing email@example.com.
2. SUBMIT ADMISSION DOCUMENTS
3. EXPLORE FINANCIAL AID AND WC SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- MEET WITH ADVISOR AND REGISTER FOR CLASSES: All returning students must register by meeting with an advisor at any of our WC campuses. You can prepare for your advising session with this student resource.
5. FINAL STEPS
- DESIGNATE HOW YOU WANT TO RECEIVE FUNDS FROM WEATHERFORD COLLEGE: A pop-up on MyWC will give you the option to complete this task. This must be completed before any refunds can be made to you.
- PAY TUITION AND FEES BY ALL DEADLINES: Paying attention to these deadlines ensures that you are not dropped for non-payment. You are responsible for all payments, regardless of forthcoming financial aid or scholarships.
- REGISTER YOUR VEHICLE AND GET STUDENT ID: Campus PD will issue your parking tag and take your photo for your ID card. This can be accomplished 24-hours after registering for your classes. Refund designation must be made first.
- CONSIDER HOUSING OPTIONS: Coyote Village is our on campus housing. Find additional information at www.wc.com/campus-resources/student-housing
Have Further Questions? Contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the admissions process.