A returning student is one who was not enrolled at Weatherford College during the previous semester. All returning students must complete a new admissions application in order to update student records.
- Click on Apply Texas to complete a new admissions application.
Once your application submission is confirmed by Apply Texas, you should receive an email from the College after two business days. If not received within two business days, please check your junk email folder. This email will be sent to the email address submitted on your application and will contain the following:
- Weatherford College Student ID number
- WC Username to access myWC
- Student e-mail address
If you do not receive an email after sufficient time for processing, or are a returning student and do not remember your username, please contact the Student Services Office at 817-598-6241.
Once you have received your WC Username, go to myWC, click on the box to bring up the log-in page, and follow the instructions for logging in. You then may choose the “Campus Connect" tab, which will take you to your student account dashboard page. There, you will be able to track your admission status, including documents still needed, as well as your financial aid and other accounts.
- Provide official copies of transcripts from the last college attended since last enrollment at Weatherford College. Contact the college(s) attended to request official transcripts.
- If under age 22, provide proof of Meningitis Vaccination.
- Visit with an advisor at one of the four Weatherford College locations.
- Visit the New Student Checklist for additional items you may need to complete/provide.
- Contact Student Services at 817-598-6241 for assistance with the application process.