The information below applies to a student returning to Weatherford College, who was not enrolled during the previous two long semesters. Students who completed Dual-Credit coursework at WC or any other college, please use the New Student Checklist when enrolling.
APPLY TO WEATHERFORD COLLEGE
- If you are returning after a period of one year, go to www.applytexas.org. (Your social security number is required to process the WC application) You will select “Readmission from prior semester.”
- To apply after one long semester of being unenrolled, a paper application may be submitted to Student Services. You can accomplish this in person at Student Services or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. SUBMIT ADMISSION DOCUMENTS
3. EXPLORE FINANCIAL AID AND WC SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- MEET WITH ADVISOR AND REGISTER FOR CLASSES: All returning students must register by meeting with an advisor at any of our WC campuses.
5. FINAL STEPS
- DESIGNATE HOW YOU WANT TO RECEIVE FUNDS FROM WEATHERFORD COLLEGE: A pop-up on MyWC will give you the option to complete this task. This must be completed before any refunds can be made to you.
- PAY TUITION AND FEES BY ALL DEADLINES: Paying attention to these deadlines ensures that you are not dropped for non-payment. You are responsible for all payments, regardless of forthcoming financial aid or scholarships.
- REGISTER YOUR VEHICLE AND GET STUDENT ID: Campus PD will issue your parking tag and take your photo for your ID card. This can be accomplished 24 hours after registering for your classes. Refund designation must be made first.
- CONSIDER HOUSING OPTIONS: Coyote Village is our on campus housing. Find additional information at www.wc.com/campus-resources/student-housing
Have Further Questions? Contact Student Services at email@example.com for assistance with the admissions process.