Once you have spoken with an admissions advisor and you have provided all needed documents to Student Services you will be eligible to register for the classes you wish to take during the designated registration dates. Eligible students have the option of registering face-to-face in Student Services or taking advantage of online registration.
You may register online if:
- You are a new student and have attended advising and have provided all needed documents;
- You have attended WC during the previous semester;
- You have no holds (financial, transcripts, TSI);
- You are in good academic standing (not on academic suspension).
Some courses may require instructor permission to participate. You are required to register in person for these classes once you have received written permission from the instructor.
How to Register Online
- Go to mywc.edu
- Enter myWC using your WC username and password.
- Select the Campus Connect tab.
- Read the Message Notification and Acknowledge to continue.
- Select Add/Drop classes under the Registration Drop down menu or select Modify Your Schedule within the Schedule Portlet
- Search for classes by selecting the appropriate campus and department. Once you select Add, the class has been added to your schedule.
- Once your schedule is complete, pay tuition & fees by deadline. Payment Plan is available.
Please direct questions to Student Services: 817-598-8831 or Adam Finley at email@example.com.
|During designated registration periods the online registration system will be available 24 hours a day, including holidays, except for periods of routine maintenance. Visit the Course Schedule for the most up-to-date course offerings.