The information below applies to New Students (first-time freshmen who have never attended college elsewhere). Students who completed Dual-Credit coursework at WC or any other college, please use this checklist when enrolling.
1. APPLY TO WEATHERFORD COLLEGE:
Go to www.applytexas.org. (Your social security number is required to process the WC application) You will select “High School Graduate" or "GED.”
2. SUBMIT ADMISSION DOCUMENTS
- COMPLETE THE W9S (Social Security Number verification form).
- PROVIDE PROOF OF MENINGITIS VACCINATION (if under age 22).
- PROVIDE OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS. If you are a high school or home school graduate, a final transcript with your graduation date is needed. If you completed your GED, the certificate or completion is needed.
- COMPLETE PLACEMENT TESTING (if required): SAT or ACT may qualify for testing exemption; submit scores for review to Student Services. If you did not take the SAT or ACT, additional testing is needed. Schedule TSI testing through the Weatherford College Testing Centers.
3. EXPLORE FINANCIAL AID AND WC SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Visit www.wc.edu/financial-aid for more information on available aid and how to apply.
4. ORIENTATION & ADVISING
- REGISTER FOR A NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION: Once your application processes, you will be sent information via email on how to log-in to your myWC account. The tab "Future Coyotes" will have all of the New Student Orientation (NSO) information. You must register and attend a New Student Orientation.
- MEET WITH ADVISOR AND REGISTER FOR CLASSES: All incoming new students must register by meeting with an advisor at any of our WC campuses. You can prepare for your advising session with this student resource.
5. FINAL STEPS
- DESIGNATE HOW YOU WANT TO RECEIVE FUNDS FROM WEATHERFORD COLLEGE: A pop-up on myWC will give you the option to complete this task. This must be completed before any refunds can be made to you.
- PAY TUITION AND FEES BY ALL DEADLINES: Paying attention to these deadlines ensures that you are not dropped for non-payment. You are responsible for all payments, regardless of forthcoming financial aid or scholarships.
- REGISTER YOUR VEHICLE AND GET STUDENT ID: Campus PD will issue your parking tag and take your photo for your ID card. This can be accomplished 24-hours after registering for your classes. Refund designation must be made first.
- CONSIDER HOUSING OPTIONS: Coyote Village is our on campus housing. Find additional information at www.wc.com/campus-resources/student-housing
Have Further Questions?
Contact Student Services at email@example.com for assistance with the admissions process.