The information below applies to New Students (first-time freshmen who have never attended college elsewhere). Students who completed Dual-Credit coursework at WC or any other college, please use this checklist when enrolling.
1. APPLY TO WEATHERFORD COLLEGE:
- Go to www.applytexas.org. (Your social security number is required to process the WC application) You will select “High School Graduate" or "GED.”
2. SUBMIT ADMISSION DOCUMENTS
- PROVIDE PROOF OF MENINGITIS VACCINATION (if under age 22), or Exemption Form for Reasons of Conscience
- PROVIDE OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS. If you are a high school or home school graduate, a final transcript with your graduation date is needed. If you completed your GED, the certificate of completion is needed.
- COMPLETE PLACEMENT TESTING (if required): SAT or ACT may qualify for testing exemption; submit scores for review to Student Services. If you did not take the SAT or ACT, additional testing is needed. Schedule TSI testing through the Weatherford College Testing Centers.
3. EXPLORE FINANCIAL AID AND WC SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Visit www.wc.edu/financial-aid for more information on available aid and how to apply.
4. ORIENTATION & ADVISING
- COMPLETE AN ONLINE NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION: Once your application processes, visit www.go2orientation.com/wc. You will log in using your 7-digit student id number and create a password – be sure to write this password down so that you can log in at a future date to revisit information as needed. Your WC student ID can be found in Coyote Connect, it is the 7-digit number directly under your name.
5. FINAL STEPS
- DESIGNATE HOW YOU WANT TO RECEIVE FUNDS FROM WEATHERFORD COLLEGE: A pop-up on myWC will give you the option to complete this task. This must be completed before any refunds can be made to you.
- PAY TUITION AND FEES BY ALL DEADLINES: Paying attention to these deadlines ensures that you are not dropped for non-payment. You are responsible for all payments, regardless of forthcoming financial aid or scholarships.
- REGISTER YOUR VEHICLE AND GET STUDENT ID: Campus PD will issue your parking tag and take your photo for your ID card. A Refund designation must be made first.
- CONSIDER HOUSING OPTIONS: Coyote Village is our on-campus housing. Find additional information at www.wc.com/campus-resources/student-housing.
Have Further Questions?
- Contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the admissions process.