The Speaker Jim Wright Library is located in the heart of campus and provides computer workstations, printing, comfortable seating for studying alone or in groups, and a coffee vending machine. The Health Science Room includes specialized books and DVDs, video viewing equipment, and two group study areas specifically for those programs. The library is also home to the Center for Research and Writing (CReW). Visit the Tech Stop for help with logins, Canvas, or other computer-related questions.
The Speaker Jim Wright Library supports programs, faculty, and students with quality resources and good customer service.
FALL SEMESTER HOURS:
August 17 – 21, 2020 / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• August 20 / 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm / CLOSED
(College-wide In-Service mtg)
• August 22-23 / CLOSED
August 24 – December 16, 2020
• Monday – Thursdays / 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
• Friday / 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
• Saturday / 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
• Sunday / CLOSED
December 17 / 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Doors are locked 5 minutes before posted closing time.
• September 5-7 / Labor Day
• November 21–29 / Thanksgiving Break
• December 18, 2020 (noon) – January 3, 2021 /
1. No food or drinks may be consumed inside the library.
2. A facemask is required at all times.
3. The Reserve collection is not available for 2-hour loans due to restrictions on physical materials.
4. Limited seating/computers are available in order to maintain social distancing.
5. Study rooms are limited to 2 people per room to comply with the six-foot distancing.
6. Library staff can pull books and have them available for pick up at the Circulation Desk. Request a book by placing a HOLD in the library catalog or by calling/emailing the library.
7. Interlibrary Loan services for books and articles are available.