The mission of the Center for Research and Writing is to support Weatherford College students, staff, and faculty through all stages of the research and writing. The CReW is a collaborative environment; professional and peer tutors work with campus writers as they plan, draft, and revise their work.
The Center for Research & Writing supports Weatherford College students, faculty, and staff by providing support for all stages of the writing and research processes.
- Tutoring and guidance for all types of papers and projects.
- Assistance with research projects, including help finding appropriate sources.
- Tables and couches for group and individual work.
- Professional and peer tutors
Serving students online during the Summer sessions.
|Fall / Spring Hours of Operation
|Monday – Thursday
||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
||8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Workshops will resume in Fall 2020!
We offer workshops over different writing topics, research, and formatting each semester. A schedule will be e-mailed to students and shared with instructors.
- When seeking help with writing assignments, please bring the assignment or prompt, notes, and any drafts-in-progress.
- Work can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the e-mail, please provide the tutor with a brief overview of the assignment, specific areas you would like to receive feedback about, and any questions you may have.
- Students may also send a message to email@example.com to request a Zoom session.
- Tutors can also be accessed via tutor.com
We invite you to send us copies of your writing assignments. If you have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also find a referral form HERE.
We are here to assist you with all of your writing needs. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact Shannon Stoker at email@example.com.