AVAILABLE TESTING | PRE-ASSESSMENT ACTIVITY | STUDENT TESTING GUIDELINES
Guidelines and Procedures:
- The Testing Center is available by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- To schedule a course exam, have your instructor name and course ID on-hand. This information can be found on Canvas.
- Students MUST arrange make-up tests with instructor BEFORE scheduling tests.
- Have your valid photo I.D. in hand upon arrival for the exam. Tests will not be administered without proper identification. Expired I.D.'s are not valid.
- Students taking exams for WC courses must know their user name and password to sign in to the computer and CANVAS classroom.
- Turn all devices OFF prior to your appointment.
- Children, friends, or family are NOT allowed in the testing center or waiting area.
- Food, drinks, or tobacco products are NOT allowed.
- All course exams must be completed & will be collected by the posted closing time; see Hours.
- Once a test begins, you may not leave the room unless you have requested special accommodations.
- Only one test will be administered at a time.
- Scratch paper will be provided by the testing center. No scratch paper will be allowed to leave the testing center. Scratch paper must be turned in with the test.
- See instructor syllabus for approved calculators or any items needed for your exam.
- Academic Dishonesty will not be tolerated. The Testing Center is video monitored. All cases of academic dishonesty will be reported to the Executive Director of Student Engagement, the course instructor, and respective dean. Please refer to the Academic Integrity Policy section in the college catalog for disciplinary actions.
- If you require A.D.A. Accommodations, you MUST make arrangements with the Office of Disabilities prior to your appointment, as well as schedule the appointment with the testing center.
- Things you should know and/or bring when coming to the testing center:
- Your username and password for online courses.
- Your course name, instructor's name, test number.
- A scantron or blue book, if required. Blue books cannot be reused.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER
WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN), A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H,
CHAPTER 411, GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW), MAY NOT ENTER
THIS PROPERTY WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN.