|THE COYOTE CLINIC is a partnership with the Parker County Hospital District to provide onsite medical care to Weatherford College students, faculty and staff.
LOCATION: Coyote Village student housing complex, Room 3108, with an accessible entrance from the parking lot on the west side of the building.
HOURS: Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. - Noon & 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. Please arrive before 11:40 a.m. to be seen in the morning. (WC holidays observed)
APPOINTMENTS: No appointment necessary. Pre-enroll before arrival.
COPAY: FREE for all students. $30 for employees.
All patients must be pre-registered before visiting the clinic. Select the link below to start the process:
- Rapid diagnostic test & more extensive tests if needed
- Telehealth exams with medical provider
- Prescriptions, if needed, called to pharmacy of choice
- Medical treatment of conditions such as sinus infection, ear infection, strep throat, flu, minor cuts and skin disorders, stomach upset, headaches, etc.
- Referal to local resources if needed
* It is the legal and ethical responsibility of Coyote Clinic to safeguard all confidential health information.
COVID 19 vaccine for anyone over the age of 12 is available at the walk-in clinic
at 712 E. Anderson, Weatherford, TX
onday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
No appointment needed for first vaccine. Second vaccine scheduled on first vaccine visit.