Checking the Status of your Financial Aid File?
For Fall 2020, Spring, Summer 2021
- You must access Coyote Connect
- Click on Financial Aid
- Be sure Award Year is 2020/2021 Academic Year
- You will be able to see any financial aid awards for the year chosen.
- If you have not been awarded, this means your file is not complete. Something is missing or your file is being reviewed. You will be able to see if any documents are missing and required by financial aid, before we can complete processing your application.
- You will also be able to accept or decline any student loans that have been offered to you.
Select Coyote Connect to login now.