COYOTE CAFE – located in the Doss Student Center.
At the Coyote Café you will find a variety of delicious & nutritious dining choices served in a pleasant, casual atmosphere.
The dining hall follows the official college calendar closings for all holidays including Thanksgiving, Easter, Spring Break, and between semesters. There are no dining hall services during the summer sessions.
Each residence hall student must choose one of the following meal plans for Fall and Spring semesters:
19 Meal Plan – includes 3 meals Monday through Friday & 2 meals Saturday and Sunday
10 Meal Plan - select any 10 of the 19 meals served
DINING SERVICES GUIDELINES:
Please read the following statements concerning the Weatherford College Cafeteria Guidelines.
- In order to be served in the dining hall, students must present their Student ID.
- Students cannot use their meals for guests.
- Students are welcome to eat as much as they would like while in the dining hall, however food may not be removed from the dining hall.
- Meal plan rates are based on the amount of food consumed within the confines of the dining hall.
The following items are offered every Monday through Friday –
• Includes Scrambled Eggs, Bacon or Sausage, Hash Browns, Toast w/ Jelly, Biscuits & Gravy,
Hot & Cold Cereals, Fresh Fruit, Fruit Juices, Milk, & Breakfast Special (Changes Daily)
• Includes 2-3 Hot Entrees, Variety of Vegetables, Baked Potatoes, Soup, Cobblers &
Dinner Rolls or Bread. (Entrees & Vegetables vary daily – a menu is posted each week.)
• Includes Tossed Salad w/ a Variety of Toppings, Fresh Fruit, and Specialty Salads.
• Includes Chips, Chili, Cheese, & Jalapeno Peppers
• Includes a variety of Cakes, Pies, & Dessert Bars
• Includes Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, French Fries, & Grill Special
The following items are offered every Saturday & Sunday –
• Breakfast, Grill Items, & Nacho Bar