How to apply for Student Housing:
1. Make sure that you have applied with Weatherford College and will be enrolled in classes for
any semester you are wishing to live on campus.
2. Fill out the Housing Application and Lease.
Application and Lease:
Fall 2016 - Spring 2017
a. Attach proof of current Meningitis vaccination (they expire after 5 years) - vaccination
b. Criminal Background check must be run before admittance - background check
c. Ensure Guarantor (Co-signer) completes the Guaranty Agreement, including signatures. IMPORTANT: THE FINAL PAGE MUST BE NOTARIZED.
3. Submit all paperwork in person or by mail. IMPORTANT: WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
401 College Park Dr.
Weatherford, TX 76086
4. Call Business Office 817-598-6265 to pay the $250 deposit. IMPORTANT: DO NOT SEND PAYMENT TO THE COYOTE VILLAGE OFFICE.
5. You will be notified of your acceptance and the move-in dates via email.
6. Before student can move in, housing costs must be paid in full with the Business Office
or set up on the payment plan.
In order to be approved and offered a room at Coyote Village, you must submit ALL of the above. An incomplete packet will greatly slow down the process.
Accommodations are limited and will be leased on a first-come, first-served basis. The acceptance of the application does not ensure an accommodation.
For more information or assistance, please call Coyote Village at 817-598-8876.