Welcome to the office of the Registrar at Weatherford College. This office has several functions:
- Submission of reports to local and state authorities;
- Oversight of final grade posting each semester;
- Production of unofficial and official Weatherford College transcripts;
- Transfer students will be advised regarding the number of transferable credits. Transfer students should request that coursework from other colleges be articulated to their Weatherford College transcript to be applied to a degree or certificate program at Weatherford College, during their first semester of enrollment. At this time, coursework will not be officially articulated to their Weatherford College record until the student has reached the census date for the term of enrollment. Ex. Anyone enrolled in Spring cannot be articulated until the end of January, Fall cannot be articulated until mid-September. This is done in the Student Services Office or by completing the Request for Transfer Review form.
- Facilitation of annual commencement ceremonies;
- Development of the academic calendar.
The staff of the Registrar’s Office strives to assist students with admissions, transcript issues, and commencement. Please contact us at 817-598-6463.