Weatherford College offers students three opportunities each year to graduate from their degree/certificate programs: May (Spring), August (Summer), and December (Fall).
Students are responsible for working with academic and admissions advisors to be aware of when they are nearing graduation. During the semester in which a student anticipates completion of degree/certificate requirements, an Application for Graduation must be completed and submitted to Student Services. The Application for Graduation must be submitted through Coyote Connect. Any students that are not in Coyote Connect should contact email@example.com.
How to Apply for Graduation
- Log into Coyote Connect
- Click on Graduation Overview
- Select Apply next to the desired program major.
- If the program you wish to apply for graduation is not listed, please contact Student Services to update your program major.
- If you are seeking multiple certificates or degrees, an application must be made for each program.
- Once a Graduation Application is submitted, there will be a green check mark with Application Submitted on _____________(date submitted) with the term and program details.
- Students who wish to participate in the May ceremony must purchase regalia through the Weatherford College Bookstore.
- Graduates must complete the RSVP link in order to receive guest tickets. The link will be sent directly to your WC student email address once your application has been evaluated.
In order to consider transfer work from other schools/colleges, official copies of all transcripts must be provided to Weatherford College.
The deadlines to submit a Graduation Application are:
- October 25 for December graduation
- March 25 for May graduation
- July 15 for August graduation
May graduates who participate in Commencement will be able to pick up their diploma with a photo ID following their ceremony. All other graduates may pick up diplomas and certificates from the Student Services office with a photo ID during the following dates:
- December: January 15 – January 31
- May: May 15 – May 31
- August: September 1 – September 15
Any diplomas not picked up will be mailed to graduates after the last day to pick up diplomas. Please confirm that the address displayed in Coyote Connect is accurate.
Weatherford College conducts one commencement ceremony each year. Commencement is held in May. May graduates, as well as students who graduate the December before and the August after the ceremony, may participate in the May commencement.