Vehicles parked on the Weatherford College Campus or the Education Center at Mineral Wells must display a current and valid Parking Permit. Payment for parking is automatically included when you pay for your tuition and fees each semester. The parking permits are valid until August 31 – Please check permit for expiration year.
- Students are required to bring their paid receipt from the Business Office or the printed online statement.
- Students are required to complete the Student Parking Registration form prior to receiving their permit.
- Vehicle Parking Permits & Students IDs will be given at the same time.
For the main campus, students must go to the Campus Police Department, located at Agriculture building, to pick up their student parking permit. Mineral Wells and WCWC campuses also issue parking permits.
Vehicles belonging to students and not displaying their parking permit will be ticketed. Detailed parking information may be in the Weatherford College Student Handbook, by visiting the Weatherford College Police Department, or below on this page.
- All students, faculty members, staff members, and employees of the college who operate a motor vehicle on the campus must register the vehicle and obtain a college parking permit before operating the vehicle on campus property. Parking permits must be picked up from the Campus Police Department located at Agriculture building. Continuing Education students need to pick up their parking permits from the Continuing Education office.
- The parking permit must be hung from rear view mirror with the writing facing forward. If no mirror is available, hang tag should be attached to the outside of sun visor in the down position.
- Parking permits are issued to students at the following fees: $30.00 for the Fall Semester, $30.00 for the Spring semester, and $20.00 for the Summer semesters. Check parking permit for expiration date. Additional permits are available for an extra $2.00 fee after purchasing the first permit at the semester rate.
- All faculty, staff, and employee parking is reserved between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Two or more people cannot register the same vehicle.
- The registration parking permit does not assure anyone that parking spaces will be available at all times.
- "Temporary" parking permits are available at the Campus Police Department. These are available to students who have a vehicle permanently registered at the college but who need to temporarily bring an unregistered vehicle on campus. These temporary permits may be issued for a maximum of two weeks (14 days) at no additional charge.
- Coyote Village Residents are required to register their vehicles.