The Official Weatherford College Student I.D. Card
* NOTE: The "Coyote Card" (former student identification card) is no longer available for students attending Weatherford College. If a student has funds remaining on their "Coyote Card" and the card has expired, please contact Herring Bank directly at 1-866-348-3435.
W.C.P.D. issue College I.D. and Clinical Badges during these hours:
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. / Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. / Friday
COLLEGE ID CARDS
- College ID card replacement is $10.00.
- A driver's license or a passport is required for a college ID.
- All clinical badges are processed at the W.C.P.D. The instructor will send the W.C.P.D. a list of students who need clinical badges and the badges are issued from that list.
- If a student needs a replacement clinical badge made, they will need to contact their instructor first, then the instructor will need to contact the PD to request the replacement badge.