- May - Mini, Summer I & II 2016 Registration: Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Fall 2016 / Early Registration: Payment is due by August 1st, 2016.
- Fall 2016 / Registration after August 1st, 2016: Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Spring 2017 / Early Registration: Payment is due by January 4, 2017.
- Spring 2017 / Registration after January 4, 2017: Payment is due at the time of registration.
Students who are receiving financial aid must confirm their financial award with the Financial Aid Office prior to registration.
Senior citizens (65 or older) auditing classes receive an exemption for all tuition and fees, regardless of the number of hours taken. Those taking classes for credit may receive an exemption for tuition for six hours per semester on a space available basis. Application for senior citizen exemption must be made in the Financial Aid Office on the date of registration. Tuition, fees, instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.