Texas Government Code Section 659.026 (b) Information
- Weatherford College employed 320 full time personnel during 2016.
- The College received state appropriations of $8,199,690 and $8,278,323 for fiscal
year 2015 and 2016.
- The Director of Human Resources determines the compensation of executive staff
with Vice President or Presidential approval by using the established Administrative/
Professional Pay Structures.
- The college has had executive staff receive salary supplements in the past.
- A market average for similar executive staff in the private and public sectors is unknown.
- The average compensation paid to employees who are not executive staff is $51,599.
- The percentage increase in compensation of executive staff for each fiscal year of five
preceding fiscal years is as follows: FY17: 3%; FY16: 3%; FY15: 3.75%; FY14: 3%,
and FY13: 3%.
(Source: Business Office, Human Resources and Payroll Departments)