Texas Government Code Section 659.026 (b) Information
- Weatherford College currently employs 322 full-time personnel.
- The College will receive state appropriations of $9,059,678 and $9,059,678 for fiscal
year 2020 and 2021.
- The Executive Director of Human Resources determines the compensation of executive staff with Executive Vice President or Presidential approval by using the established Administrative/Professional Pay Structures approved by the Board of Trustees.
- The college has had executive staff receive salary supplements in the past.
- A market average for similar executive staff in the private and public sectors is unknown.
- The average compensation paid to employees who are not executive staff is $56,195.
- The percentage increase in compensation of executive staff for each fiscal year of five
preceding fiscal years is as follows: FY19: 3%; FY18: 3%; FY17: 3%; FY16: 3%,
and FY15: 3.75%. The percentage increase in legislative appropriations to the agency each fiscal year of the five preceding fiscal years is as follows: FY19: 0%; FY18: -5%; FY17: 0%, FY16: 9%; and FY15: 0%.
(Source: Business Office, Human Resources and Payroll Departments)