Direct deposit is the most secure and convenient way to get your refund. No more trips to your financial institution or waiting for a paper check to come in the mail. In order to receive a student refund by direct deposit to your bank account, you must set up your refund method. These are the steps to set up your refund method of choice:
- Go to the Weatherford College website.
- Click on Coyote Connect at the top of the website and login.
- Click on the Student Finance tab.
- Click on the Payment/Refund Options link.
- Click on Continue to Payment Center.
- Click on Refunds at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to set up your Refund Method.
If you do not set up your Refund Method, a paper check will be mailed to the student address on file. Students are not able to pick up checks in the Business Office.