BOARD OF TRUSTEES
February 9, 2017
A meeting of the Board of Trustees of Weatherford College will be held on Thursday,
February 9, 2017 beginning at 2:00 p.m. in the Allene Strain Room of the Doss
Student Center, located at 225 College Park Drive, Weatherford, Texas, to consider
and act on the following agenda:
1. Call to Order and Invocation
2. Open Forum for Individuals Not on the Agenda
3. President's Report
b. Enrollment Update – Spring
c. Employee Notices
4. Consent Agenda and Financial Reports
a. Approval of Minutes from December 8, 2016 Board Meeting.
b. Financial Reports Ending December 13, 2016 and January 31, 2017.
c. Renewal of #RFP-01-11 Operation and Management of the Weatherford
d. Disposal of Obsolete and Surplus Items through e-Waste Recycling.
e. Contract for Municipal Advisory Services with RBC Capital Markets, LLC.
Relating to the District's Bond Offerings.
f. Proposed 2017-18 Academic Calendar
5. Consideration and Possible Action: Adoption of 2017-18 Tuition and Fees
6. Consideration and Possible Action: Board of Trustees Meeting Schedule
a. Update on Hood County Campus
b. Update on Call Center
c. Campus Carry
8. Future Agenda Items or Meetings:
a. Preliminary Budget Report
b. Quarterly Investment Report for February 29, 2017
c. Budget Workshop
10. Closed Session:
a. Consult with College Attorney, in Accordance with Government Code 551.071
b. Deliberate Real Property in Accordance with Government Code 551.072