BOARD OF TRUSTEES
August 28, 2014
Notice is hereby given that a called meeting / tax hearing of the Board of Trustees of Weatherford College will be held on Thursday, August 28, 2014, beginning at 12 p.m. in the Strain Room of the Doss Student Center, located at 225 College Park Drive, Weatherford, Texas, to consider and act
on the following agenda:
- Call to Order and Invocation
- Open Forum for Individuals Not on the Agenda
- Consideration and Possible Action: Adoption of 2014-15 Budget, Salary Structure Schedules and Approval of Contractual Employees.
- Consideration and Possible Action: Adoption of the 2014 Ad Valorem Tax Rate of $0.11464 ($0.10741 for Maintenance and Operations and $0.00723 for Debt Service).
- Consideration and Possible Action: TASB Policy Update 29
- Consideration and Possible Acton: Phlebotomy Curriculum
- Consideration and Possible Action: Approval of Insurance and Incidental Fees
- Closed Session:
a. Consult with College Attorney, in Accordance with Government Code 551.071
b. Deliberate Real Property in Accordance with Government Code 551.072
c. Deliberate the Appointment, Employment, Evaluation, Reassignment, Duties,
Discipline, or Dismissal of a Public Officer or Employee, in Accordance with
Government Code 551.074.
- Consideration and Possible Action: Real Property in Accordance with Government
Code 551.072, Parker County Livestock Association.