Barbering is one of the fastest-growing segments of the salon industry. We designed our Barber program to provide students with hands-on training and knowledge to further their career. The curriculum for the Class A Barber certificate while holding a cosmetology operator license consists of 300-hours. The course will cover advanced men’s clipper cuts, fades, beard trims, facial shaving, sanitation, and TDLR rules and regulation regarding barbering.
Requirements for Barber Crossover:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have current Cosmetology License
- Dress Code: Black Scrubs (Top & Bottoms); Complete Black Shoes & Socks.
* TOTAL: 8 semester hours required to graduate.
||Advanced Barber Styling I
||Advanced Barber Styling II
Barber courses are offered in the Summer and
only at the Education Center at Mineral Wells.
• Monday – Tuesday / 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and
Wednesday / 7:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. for 11-weeks.