| Pre-Assessment Activity |
It is our goal to create an environment that is conducive success. As a partner in this, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- A valid photo I.D. is REQUIRED to take any exam. This may include a current driver’s
license or state issued ID card, WC student I.D., current alien registration/passport, or
military I.D. Expired IDs are not valid and will NOT be accepted.
- Please schedule an appointment prior to testing: walk-ins will be accepted for
Weatherford College course exams, but cannot be guaranteed.
- You must be ready to take your exam when you arrive. Studying in the waiting area is
- If you require special accommodations, you MUST make arrangements with the Office
of Disabilities prior to your appointment, as well as schedule the appointment with the
- Food, drinks, or tobacco products are NOT allowed in the testing center.
- Children, friends or family are NOT allowed in the testing center or waiting area.
- All tests must be started at least one hour prior to the closing of the center.
- All tests will be collected at the end of the time limit designated by the instructor or at
- If a second attempt is allowed, it must be done immediately following the first attempt.
You may not leave, then come back for the second attempt.
- All personal items (pockets must be emptied) must be placed in a locker before enter-
ing the testing room. Hats may be worn in the testing lab during testing, but cannot be
removed during your exam.
- Cell phones, pagers, iPods and other electronic devices must be turned off completely
and placed in an empty locker before entering the testing room. No personal items are
allowed at your desk or computer.
- Watches and FitBits must be removed and stored in a locker.
- Weatherford College is NOT responsible for student's personal belongings left in the
- Only approved calculators may be used. Calculators on cell phones are not allowed.
- Scratch paper will be provided by the testing center. Scratch paper must be turned in
with the test. No scratch paper will be allowed to leave the testing center.
- A student may only take one exam at a time.
- No breaks will be allowed during the administration of a test. Once a test begins, you
may not leave the testing room unless you have requested special accommodations.
- Testing sessions are recorded and computer activity monitored at all times.
- Academic Dishonesty will not be tolerated. All cases of academic dishonesty will be
reported to the Dean at WCWC and the course instructor. Please refer to the
Academic Integrity Policy section in the Student Handbook for disciplinary actions.
- Things you should know and/or bring when coming to the testing center:
• Your username and password for online classroom and/or Mylabs Plus.
• Your course name and number.
• Your instructor’s name.
• Any material authorized by your instructor: If you instructor allows e-readers or
laptops for books, you must bring your own device. Notes must be printed or
handwritten, unless otherwise specified by the instructor.
• A scantron or blue book, if required (both are available at the bookstore or in the
library, but are NOT available for purchase in the testing center). Blue books
cannot be reused.