You are here

Transfer Students

Students wishing to transfer credits from another regionally accredited institution or from an institution whose accrediting agency is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) may do so by requesting all official transcripts to be sent to Weatherford College. Student must then fill out a Request for Transcript Review. Requests for Transcript Review are not processed until after the beginning of the semester. If a student wishes to enroll in a course that has a prerequisite, and the prerequisite was completed at another institution, the student must speak with an academic advisor in Office of Student Services prior to enrolling for the desired course. Only courses needed for degree/certificate completion will be posted to the Weatherford College Transcripts.  Credits earned on a quarter hour scale will be converted to semester hours.