|May 14 – May 31
||Monday – Thursday
||8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
|June 4 – August 16
||Monday – Thursday
||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
At Weatherford College, we have attempted to take the anxiety out of testing and to create an environment that is conducive to your success. As a partner in this, we need for you to adhere to the following guidelines and procedures:
1. You must present a valid photo I.D. This may include a current driver’s license or state issued
ID card, WC student I.D., current alien registration/passport, or military I.D. You will not be
allowed to take a test without proper identification. Expired ID's are not valid.
2. You must be ready to take your test when you arrive in the testing center. Studying in the
waiting area is not allowed.
3. You do not have to make an appointment to test UNLESS you require special accommoda-
tions. Contact the Office of Disabilities at 817-598-6350 to schedule.
4. If your instructor allows e-readers or laptops for books, you must bring your own device.
5. Food, drinks, or tobacco products are NOT allowed.
6. Children, friends or family are NOT allowed in the testing center or waiting area.
7. All tests will be collected at the end of the time limit designated by your instructor, and/or
at closing time.
8. All tests must be started at least one hour prior to the closing of the center.
~ Back to Top
9. If a second attempt is allowed, it must be done immediately after the first attempt. You may
not leave then come back for the second attempt.
10. All personal items (pockets must be emptied) must be placed in lockers before entering the
11. Cell phones, pagers, iPods and other electronic devices must be turned off completely and
placed in lockers before entering the testing room. No personal items are allowed at your
desk or computer under any circumstances. Watches and Fit Bits must be removed and
placed in a locker.
12. Only approved calculators may be used. Calculators on cell phones are not allowed.
13. You may not click outside of your test to use the internet, even when the test allows open
book and notes. All notes must be printed out and not be online.
14. Students will be monitored by video surveillance cameras continually during testing.
15. No breaks will be allowed during the administration of a test. Once a test begins, you may
not leave the building.
16. Scratch paper will be provided by the testing center and must be turned in with the test.
No scratch paper will be allowed to leave the testing center.
17. Academic Dishonesty will not be tolerated. All cases of academic dishonesty will be reported
to the Director of Testing, the Executive Dean of Student Services, the course instructor,
and respective dean. Please refer to the Academic Integrity Policy section in the Student
Handbook for disciplinary actions.
18. Things you should know and/or bring when coming to the testing center:
- Your username and password for online courses.
- Your course name, instructor's name, test number.
- A scantron or blue book, if required. Blue books cannot be reused.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH
~ Back to Top
A CONCEALED HANDGUN), A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H,
CHAPTER 411, GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW), MAY NOT ENTER
THIS PROPERTY WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN.