| Pre-Assessment Activity |
Guidelines and Procedures:
- Testing is by APPOINTMENT ONLY. A 24-business hour notice is REQUIRED.
- Email ECGBtest@wc.edu and include “Testing Appointment” in the subject line.
- If you are requesting a TSI assessment, include which test section (Reading, Writing, Math) in the body of the email.
- If you are testing for a current course, include the course, instructor's name, date and time you wish to test in the body of the email.
- All course tests must begin one hour prior to the closing of the center.
- Students MUST arrange make-up tests with instructor BEFORE scheduling tests.
- Students are required to present a valid photo I.D. (Current driver’s license or state issued ID card, WC student I.D., current alien registration/passport, or military I.D.) Tests will not be administered without proper identification. Expired I.D.'s are not valid.
- Students taking exams for online courses must know their user name and password to sign in to the computer and Moodle classroom.
- Children, friends, or family are NOT allowed in the testing center or waiting area.
- Food, drinks, or tobacco products are NOT allowed.
- All tests will be collected at the conclusion of the time designated by your instructor, and/or at closing time.
- Personal items (cells, iPods, etc.) will be stored outside the testing center.
- Only approved calculators may be used.
- No breaks will be allowed during the administration of a test. Once a test begins, you may not leave the room unless you have requested special accommodations.
- Only one test will be administered at a time.
- Scratch paper will be provided by the testing center. No scratch paper will be allowed to leave the testing center. Scratch paper must be turned in with the test.
- Academic Dishonesty will not be tolerated. The Testing Center is video monitored. All cases of academic dishonesty will be reported to the Executive Director of Student Engagement, the course instructor, and respective dean. Please refer to the Academic Integrity Policy section in the college catalog for disciplinary actions.
Things you should know and/or bring when coming to the Testing Center:
- Your username and password for online courses
- Your course name
- Your instructor’s name, test number
- Any material authorized by your instructor
- A scantron or blue book, if required (available at Testing Center)