You are here


Once you have completed an Apply Texas application for Weatherford College, contact your high school and request an official transcript to be sent to Weatherford College. 

If you earned a GED, provide the Student Services Office with a copy of your GED certificate. 

If you are transferring to Weatherford College from another college, contact all previous institutions and have official transcripts sent to Weatherford College.

Official transcripts may be mailed to Weatherford College or hand-carried to Student Services in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution. 

Transcripts faxed or scanned and emailed directly from another institution of secondary or higher education will be considered official.

Even though you may be allowed to enroll for the first semester with unofficial transcripts, no student will be permitted to enroll in subsequent semesters until all official transcripts have been received. Contact 817-598-6241 for additional transcript information.

Please forward all transcripts to the following:

Office of Admissions
Weatherford College

225 College Park Drive
Weatherford, TX 76086
FAX Number: 817-598-6205