Weatherford College is an open enrollment institution. *Eligible students who have completed the application process and have submitted all documents are accepted.
(* Eligibility is defined as: a graduate of an accredited high school, one who has successfully
completed a GED, a transfer student in good standing with the previous institution, or a previous
WC student in good standing. Home School is defined as a graduate of an accredited high school,
home school, GED, etc.)
1. Apply for Admissions – once your application submission is confirmed by Apply Texas,
you should receive an email from the College after two business days. This email will
be sent to the email address submitted on your application and will contain the
following (if not received within two business days, please check your junk e-mail folder):
- your Weatherford College Student ID number
- your WC Username to access myWC
- your student email address
If you do not receive an email after sufficient time for processing, please contact the Student Services Office at 817-598-6241.
Once you have received your WC Username, go to myWC and follow the instructions
to login. Choose the “Campus Connect" tab, which will take you to your student account
page. Read the message notification to continue to the student dash board. There, you
will be able to track your admission status, including documents still needed, as well as
your financial aid and other accounts.
2. Provide official high school or Home School Transcripts OR an official transcript from
the last college attended.
3. Provide proof of Meningitis Vaccination, if under 22 years of age. Visit Additional
Meningitis Information for additional information.
4. Complete IRS form W-9S for social security number verification.
5. Complete the required Title IX Training, titled "Weatherford College Save Act." The brief
training is located in your electronic classroom, MOODLE. It will be accessible after the
semester begins. This campus safety training must be completed before you can enroll
in subsequent semesters.
6. Explore financial aid and scholarship opportunities at Federal Student Aid site and
the WC Financial Aid webpage.
7. Complete placement testing (if applicable). Call the Testing Center at 817-598-6383
or 817-598-6439 to schedule testing.
8. Consider housing options. Visit the Coyote Village website.
9. Sign up for and attend a required New Student Success Seminar. Students attending
are eligible to register for classes immediately following the session.
10. Designate how you want to receive refunds from Weatherford College. This is done the
first time you log into your myWC student information account. This authorizes deposits
of any refund you may receive from the College Business Office.
11. Register for classes. View the Registration Guide and Schedule of Classes.
12. Pay tuition & fees by deadline. Payment Plan is available.
13. Register your vehicle and your Student I.D. card. Visit the WCPD website
for auto registration information.
Have Questions? Contact Student Services at 817-598-6241 for assistance with the admissions process.