Admissions Checklist | New Student Checklist | Early Admissions & Dual Credit
Returning Students | Transfer Students | Transient Students | International Students
All students will need to do the following:
1. Apply for Admissions – Use the Apply Texas application located at www.applytexas.org.
2. Provide official high school or Home School Transcripts. If you earned college credits
(somewhere other than Weatherford College) while in high school, also provide an official
copy of your college transcript.
3. Provide proof of Meningitis Vaccination, if under 22 years of age.
4. Complete IRS form W-9 for Social Security number verification.
5. Complete Placement Testing (if applicable). Call the Testing Center at 817-598-6383 or
817-598-6439 to schedule testing.
6. Register for classes. View the Registration Guide and Schedule of Classes. Speak with
an advisor prior to enrolling in classes.
7. Designate how you want to receive funds/refunds from Weatherford College. This is done
in your myWC account. Choose the Campus Connect tab and you will be asked to make
the funds/refunds designation.
8. Pay tuition and fees by deadline. Payment Plan is available. Tuition may be paid online
through your myWC account, or in person at the Business Office.
9. Register for a New Student Orientation session using the New Student Orientation.
These informative seminars will provide information essential to a successful college
experience. Students who have attanded a New Student Orientation will be able to
participate in online registration.
10. Register your vehicle and get your Student I.D. card. Visit the WCPD website for auto
registration information and ID card information.
11. Explore financial aid and scholarship opportunities at Federal Student Aid site and the
WC Financial Aid webpage.
12. Consider Housing Options. Visit the Coyote Village website.
Have Further Questions?
Contact Student Services at 817-598-6241 for assistance with the admissions process.