Weatherford College is an open enrollment institution. *Eligible students who have completed the application process and have submitted all documents are accepted.
(* Eligibility is defined as: a graduate of an accredited high school, one who has successfully
completed a GED, a transfer student in good standing with the previous institution, or a previous
WC student in good standing. Home School is defined as a graduate of an accredited high school,
home school, GED, etc.)
1. Apply for Admissions – Select the following link to view video instructions for completing the
admissions application. Once your application submission is confirmed by Apply Texas, you
should receive an email from the College after two business days. This email will be sent
to the email address submitted on your application and will contain the following:
- your Weatherford College Student ID number
- your WC Username to access myWC
- your student email address
If you do not receive an email after sufficient time for processing and have checked your junk and
spam folders, please contact the Student Services Office at 817-598-6241.
Once you have received your WC Username, go to myWC and follow the instructions to login. Choose the “Campus Connect" tab, which will take you to your student account page. Read the message notification to continue to the student dash board. There, you will be able to track your admission status, including documents still needed, as well as your financial aid and other accounts.
You will also be asked to designate how you want to receive refunds from Weatherford College. This is done the first time you log into your myWC student information account. This authorizes deposits of any refund you may receive from the College Business Office.
2. Provide official high school or Home School Transcripts. If you earned college credits
(somewhere other than Weatherford College) while in high school, also provide an official
copy of your college transcript.
3. Provide proof of Meningitis Vaccination, if under 22 years of age. For more information,
visit Additional Meningitis Information.
4. Complete IRS form W-9S for social security number verification.
5. Complete placement testing (if applicable). Call the Testing Center at 817-598-6383 or
817-598-6439 to schedule testing.
6. Register for a New Student Orientation session. These informative seminars will provide
information essential to a successful college experience. Students who have attended a New
Student Orientation will be able to participate in online registration.
Once all documents/holds are received/removed, students may register for classes. However, New Student Orientation is required for a new student to be eligible to register online.
7. Register for classes. View the Registration Guide and Schedule of Classes. Select the
following link to view a video tutorial on Adding & Dropping Courses within myWC.
8. Pay tuition & fees by deadline. Payment Plan is available.
- Select the following link to view a video tutorial on Payment Options within myWC.
9. Register your vehicle and your Student I.D. card. Visit the WCPD website for auto
10. As you complete admissions processes, you will also want to:
11. Consider Housing Options. Visit the Coyote Village website.
Have Further Questions? Contact Student Services at 817-598-6241 for assistance with the admissions process.