Weatherford College is an open enrollment institution. Eligible* students who have completed the application process and have submitted all documents are accepted.
(* Eligibility is defined as: a graduate of an accredited high school, one who has successfully
completed a GED, a transfer student in good standing with the previous institution, or a previous
WC student in good standing. Home School is defined as a graduate of an accredited high school,
home school, GED, etc.)
1. Apply for Admissions – once your application submission is confirmed by Apply Texas,
you should receive an email from the College after two business days. This email will
be sent to the address from which you submitted your application and will con-
tain the following (if not received within two business days, please check your junk
your Weatherford College Student ID number
your WC Username to access myWC
your student email address
If you do not receive an email after sufficient time for processing, or are a returning student and
do not remember your username, please contact the Student Services Office at 817-598-6241.
2. Once you have received your WC Username, go to myWC, click on the box to bring up the
log-in page, and follow the instructions for logging in. You then may choose the “Campus
Connect" tab, which will take you to your student account dashboard page. There, you will
be able to track your admission status, including documents still needed, as well as your
financial aid and other accounts.
3. Provide official high school and (all) college transcripts or Home School Transcripts.
4. Provide proof of Meningitis Vaccination. Visit Additional Meningitis Information for
5. Complete IRS form W-9S for social security number verification.
6. Complete placement testing (if applicable). Call the Testing Center at 817-598-6383
or 817-598-6439 to schedule testing.
7. Explore financial aid and scholarship opportunities at Federal Student Aid site and
the WC Financial Aid webpage.
8. Sign up for and attend a required New Student Success Seminar. Students attending
are eligible to register for classes immediately following the session.
9. Register for classes. View the Registration Guide and Schedule of Classes.
10. Sign up and and attend WC Live! This fun, interactive welcome event is held each August.
11. Consider housing options. Visit the Coyote Village website.
12. Pay tuition & fees by deadline. Payment Plan is available.
13. Register your vehicle and get your Student I.D. card. Visit the WCPD website for auto
Have Questions? Contact Student Services at 817-598-6241 for assistance with the admissions process.