You are here

Admissions FAQ's

I called and left a message, but no one called me back.

Unfortunately, we are often unable to speak with every student during high traffic periods of regis-
tration. Admissions and Financial Aid information is available 24/7 through your private myWC account on the main WC website. You can also view video tutorials about how to access myWC, check you financial aid status, register and pay for classes, and much more on the website under the
New Student Checklist."

What are the College business hours?

Hours during the fall and spring semesters are Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Summer hours begin May 15. Summer hours are Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and closed on Friday. Regular office hours begin again on
August 21. 

How do I apply to Weatherford College?

Go to, choose Admissions & Financial Aid, select Admissions Checklist, then “New Student Checklist,” and follow the steps to apply to Weatherford College, provide needed documents, and complete required actions. Also, check out the Student Registration guide at:

How do I enroll if I am a dual credit/early admission student?

Go to, Choose Admissions & Financial Aid, select “Admissions Checklist" then "Dual Credit,” and follow the steps to apply to Weatherford College, provide needed documents, and complete required actions.

How do I enroll if I am a military Veteran?

Contact the Office of Veterans Services at 817-598-6243. You may also visit the Veterans Center on the main campus. The Center is located on the second floor of the Student Services building.

I submitted an admissions application, now what?

Once your application is submitted and received into the WC student system, you will receive an email telling you your student ID number. After the application is processed, you will receive a second email with instructions on accessing your student account, myWC. Through myWC, you can use the Campus Connect tab to check the status of your application and your financial aid.

I submitted an admissions application but I haven’t heard anything from the College.

Please check your spam or junk folders for an email from WC.

~ Back to Top

How do I know if you have received my admissions documents?

Log onto your campus connect account (through myWC) to view your dashboard. Received items appear in green, and items still required are red.  It may take two full business days for us to pro-
cess your documents. If you have a transcript hold after turning in a transcript it is likely we are waiting for the transcript which has your grades for the current semester from the school where you attend at this time.

How do I know if I am able to register yet?

First time students at Weatherford College are required to visit with an advisor before enrolling for classes. No appointment is necessary. First time students also must also register for a “New Student Orientation” after which they may register for classes.  

How do I register for New Student Orientation?

Log into your myWC account. Select the “Future Coyotes” tab. Registration information is located on the left side of the screen under the heading “Future Coyotes.”

How do I check my financial Aid?

Log into your myWC account, select the Campus Connect tab. After acknowledging the message on the screen, scroll down to your financial aid information on the right side of the page.

My log in information is not letting me log into myWC/Campus Connect.

Please contact the Technology Services desk at 817-598-6364.

Can you tell me my username and password?

Due to privacy laws, we cannot share this information over the phone. You will need to come to the Student Services office and provide a photo ID before we can release this information.

Why do I need a new application? I have been at WC in the past.

A new application is required any time your enrollment is interrupted for one of more semesters. Your new Apply Texas application will allow the student information system to automatically update information.

What is a W-9 Hold?

We use the IRS form W-9 form for Social Security Security number verification. This is a fillable form. Please complete the IRS form W-9 form and press "Submit." 

~ Back to Top

Do I have to do the pretest to take the TSI test?

Yes. Refer to the Testing Tab on our website for details.

How do I know which classes are available this semester?

Please see the Schedule of Classes posted on the College website, Select Academics, choose Schedules and Course Catalogs, select the correct option listed under the Schedules heading, and choose the semester and department you want to see.

How do I know what classes to take?

Visit with an advisor before enrolling in classes. The advisor can help you select needed classes to complete your degree.

How do I know which classes will transfer?

Speak with an advisor, who will discuss your educational goals and assist you with decisions about transfer courses.

I have the prerequisite for the class, but the computer will not allow me to enroll.

Email an advisor about the issue, so they can assist you with enrollment. Email addresses for advisors are:

Do I need to schedule an appointment to visit with an advisor?

Academic advising is on a walk-in basis.

~ Back to Top

I am only taking online classes. Will I need to come to campus for class?

Yes. All online classes require students to come to campus at least two times each semester to complete an assignment. This is typically the mid-term and final exams. If you do not live within
an easy driving distance from the college, arrangements may be made for you to complete these assignments at a remote location. You will need to email your instructor for acceptable testing locations and permission to complete assessments at another location.

When is my tuition due?

That depends on when you register. If you enroll early for the Fall or Spring semesters, you may have a deferment period before you have to pay tuition. If you enroll in a mini-semester or summer semester, tuition is due at the time of enrollment. Tuition due dates are posted on Campus Con-
nect (part of your student information system) and will be printed on your statement after you enroll. Pay close attention to these deadlines.

I was dropped for non-payment, now what do I do?

Once you enroll in classes, you need to check to see when your tuition is due. If tuition is not paid by the due date, you will be dropped for non-payment. 

I had a 504 plan or an IEP in high school, can I get this in college?

It is possible that you will qualify for accommodations in your college classes. You will need to visit the Office of Disabilities on the main campus. Speak with Dawn Kahlden,, for more information.

I want to be in a Health Science program (Nursing, Radiology, Occupational Therapy Assistant, etc.), who do I talk to?

Contact the department secretary, Tammi White, for program information. Detailed information for all Health Science programs can be found at

How do I get a copy of my transcript?

Unofficial transcripts can be obtained through your Campus Connect account. Official transcripts can be picked up in person at the main campus and the Wise County Campus. You will need to show a photo ID in order to receive a transcript. Official transcripts can also be ordered electro-
nically. Go to, and select the Credential Solutions icon. Follow the simple directions to place your transcript order. Transcripts ordered through Credentials Solutions can be sent electronically or by mail. There is a nominal fee for using Credentials Solutions. 

~ Back to Top