To receive a Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences (BAAS) degree, a student must satisfy the requirements of the Texas Success Initiative and:
1. Complete a minimum of 120 credit hours as follows:
- 42 credit hours of required Core Curriculum coursework
- 30 credit hours of required upper-level coursework
- 45 credit hours of prescribed electives (Occupational Specific/Business Electives)
- Three credit hours of electives
2. Complete a minimum of 30 upper-level credit hours required for the degree through instruction at Weatherford College.
3. Have an overall GPA of at least 2.0 for college-level coursework that applies to the degree.
4. Have a grade of "C" or better in each approved technical specialty and upper-division course.