- Meet all college admission requirements (applications, transcript, etc.)
- Submit a program admission application, including a professional resume and personal statement, and receive approval from the program admissions committee.
- Have completed an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum of 2.5 college level g.p.a.
- Have successfully completed the following courses (prerequisites):
- ENGL 1301
- ENGL 1302 or ENGL 2311
- A speech course (SPCH)
- A college level mathematics course (MATH)
Students who are within 15 credit hours of completing their AAS degrees and have completed the courses noted above may enroll in up to two upper-division courses before being formally admitted to the BAAS in Organizational Leadership Program.
Weatherford College Application
1. APPLY HERE (BAAS application deadline has passed for Fall 2021.)
Students applying to the BAAS Organizational Leadership program DO NOT apply to the college through Apply Texas.
1. Create an account
2. Complete application
2. Upload the following two documents following the application process:
1. Professional Resume (PDF) – One-to-two-page resume describing relevant work experience and skills. Highlight work experience, internship, work study, volunteer work, or other activities that demonstrate leadership experience. Upload following application.
2. Personal statement – Submit a personal statement answering the questions below. Type a separate paragraph for each question. Total length should be no more than one page, double-spaced. Upload following application.
Please answer the following:
- Describe your goals related to employment and/or higher education.
- How will the BAAS coursework contribute to your career and/or academic plans? Please explain.
- What strengths do you bring to the program? This can include, but is not limited to, career experiences, leadership experiences, military experience, volunteer experiences, or other areas.
After you submit your application, be sure to submit your high school and college transcripts to Weatherford College using the instructions on the Transcript page and submit a transcript review request using the Request for Transcript Review form.