1. The prerequisite and general requirement courses will be scored as follows:
- A = 4 points
- B = 3 points
- C = 2 points
- D = 0 points
An applicant can receive a maximum of 28 points in this area.
2. Points awarded for a previous degree:
- Master’s = 8 points
- Bachelor’s = 6 points
- Associate’s = 4 points
3. Points may be awarded for prior health care experience.
4. Points awarded for the interview process.
5. The 24 applications with the highest cumulative points will be accepted each fall semester.
6. Letter of acceptance will be mailed before the last business day of June.