1. The prerequisite and general requirement courses will be scored as follows:
- A = 4 points
- B = 3 points
- C = 2 points
- D = 0 points
An applicant can receive a maximum of 24 points in this area.
2. Points awarded for a previous degree:
- Master’s = 8 points
- Bachelor’s = 6 points
- Associate’s = 4 points
3. Points may be awarded for prior health care experience.
4. The 24 - 30 applications with the highest cumulative points will be accepted each fall semester.
5. Letter of acceptance will be mailed before the last business day of June.