1. Submit Weatherford College application and official transcripts to the Office of Student Affairs.
2. Successful Respiratory Care application submission includes:
- Contacting the Program Director for a face-to-face advising session (see Faculty & Staff).
- Submitting Allied Health application and official transcripts from all colleges attended to Tammi White or Tonya Piehl.
- Submitting proof of Hepatitis B vaccine (three dose series), proof of positive titer, or Dept. of State Health Services waiver.
3. Only completed applications along with transcripts will be accepted.
- Applications are accepted the first business day of December through the last business day of April each year.
4. Completion of all prerequisite courses with a “C” or better. It is strongly recommended that all
general requirement courses be completed prior to acceptance.
5. Interviews of the top candidates will be scheduled in May - June of each year.