1. Submit Weatherford College application and official transcripts to the Office of Student Affairs.
2. Successful Respiratory Care application submission includes:
- Contacting the Program Director for a face-to-face advising session (see Faculty & Staff).
- Submitting Allied Health application and official transcripts from all colleges attended to the Jack Knight Building, Office 139.
- Submitting scores from TEAS exam. Call testing center to schedule exam.
- Submitting proof of Hepatitis B vaccine (three dose series), proof of positive titer, or Dept. of State Health Services waiver by August 31st of each year.
3. Only completed applications along with transcripts will be accepted.
- Applications are accepted the first business day of December through the last business day of April each year.
4. Completion of all prerequisite courses with a “C” or better. It is strongly recommended that all
general requirement courses be completed prior to acceptance.
5. Before being accepted into the Respiratory Care Program, an applicant whose native language
is not English must submit an acceptable score on the Test of Spoken English. Additional
information may be obtained from the Allied Health Department.
6. Interviews of the top candidates will be scheduled in May - June of each year.