Applications to the Vocational Nursing program are accepted the first business day of January through the last business day of March each year for the class beginning in the fall semester; and the first business day of June through the last business day of September for the class beginning in the spring semester.
Submit the following as a packet to the Nursing Office during the application period:
- Allied Health Application
- Copy of high school transcript
- Official college transcripts, if applicable
- Passing Compass test scores
- Proof of first Hepatitis B immunization or positive titer. Applicants to the spring program must submit proof of two Hepatitis B immunizations or a positive titer at time of application.
- Official TOEFL iBT scores scores, if applicable. Must be received by application deadline.