Diagnostic Medical Sonography / Vascular Certificate Curriculum
DSVT 1300 - Principles of Vascular Technology (3 SCH)
DSVT 2335 - Advanced Non-Invasive Vascular Technology (3 SCH)
Total: 6 Semester Credit Hours
Enrollment is limited and competitive for Weatherford College Sonography program. All applicants must complete the following steps in applying for the program.
Step 1 – Enroll in WC
Complete the Weatherford College admissions process at www.applytexas.org.
Step 2 – Apply to the Vascular Certificate Program between the first business day in December through the last business day in April.
Submit the following to Tammi White (located in the Jack Knight Building - Office 135):
- Submit the Allied Health Program application.
- Submit Transcripts (separate from the one sent to Weatherford College Registrar) demonstrating completion of an accredited Sonography Program and/or a copy of your RDMS, RVT, or RDCS credentials.
There are some important points to note:
- The program is competitive. We accept a limited number of students.
- You must apply to Weatherford College first.
- The Vascular Certificate Program is a 6 SCH Certificate offered during the summer.