Due to COVID-19, only the volunteer is allowed in the lab this semester. We cannot make any exceptions to this rule. We will allow Facetime calls during these appointments in order to make accommodations. You will be required to wear a mask at all times while on campus, have your temperature taken, and sign a COVID-19 waiver. We will only be able to scan 4-5 OB volunteers per week; please make your appointment as soon as possible in order to help ensure you receive an appointment slot.
- Must be under the care of an OB/GYN physician & previously received an ultrasound from that facility.
- Must be between 16 weeks & 36 weeks.
- If you do not meet both of these requirements, we will not perform the ultrasound.
Wednesdays from January 2021 - April 2021,
7:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
This is our student’s OB lab time. All regular (2D) ultrasounds are FREE to the public!
- Please plan to be at the college for approximately 1 hour. Two students & an OB/GYN registered ultrasound tech will scan your baby. We cannot give you a diagnosis. We offer this service to help train our students & are extremely grateful you are helping us advance their education.
- We can give you an estimated fetal weight & let you know gender if visualized.
- We will print images out for you!
Interested in having a 3D/4D ultrasound through Weatherford College?
- 3D/4D spaces are limited. You MUST be between 28 - 32 weeks in order to have a 3D/4D ultrasound performed. Please, keep in mind that currently we cannot accommodate all 3D/4D requests.
- 3D/4D ultrasounds are a nonrefundable $50.00 *We will dedicate approx. 10 minutes to obtain 3D/4D images* Good 3D/4D ultrasound images are dependent on baby’s position, amount of amniotic fluid around the face, as well as multiple other things. Please, be aware that we cannot guarantee obtaining great images.
Information you will need to book your appointment:
- Name, phone number/email
- Estimated Due Date
- Gestational Age (How many weeks are you?)
- OB/GYN Physician Name
- Date of prior ultrasound for this pregnancy.
- Results of ultrasound for this pregnancy. (Normal/Abnormal?)
For more information
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
225 College Park Drive
Weatherford, TX 76086
Don Allen Health Science Building (HLSC), RM 203 (upstairs)
Parking: The closest parking lot to the lab is the Main South Parking Lot, which can be easily accessed from College Park Drive.
If you are having a 3D/4D ultrasound, you need to pay at the Business Office, in the I.B. Hand Building (HAND), and bring the receipt to your appointment.
Please call 817-598-6494 the day of your appointment if you are running late or need further directions.