Graduate of a 2-year accredited medical radiography program in ionizing radiation, ARRT certification in Radiography, Radiation Therapy, or Nuclear Medicine.
Upon acceptance into the CT program the following requirements must be met prior to starting clinical classes during the 2nd and 3rd semester of the program of study:
Proof of Immunizations
- TB skin test
- 2 MMR shots
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap) booster within past ten years
- 2 Varicella vaccines, 1 Varicella titer, or physician signed documentation of immunity
- Completed Hepatitis B Vaccine series or titer
- Current CPR certification by the American Heart Association upon admission into the program as well as throughout the program.
- Proof of insurance (information will be provided at the time of acceptance)
- Background check (information will be provided at the time of acceptance)
- Drug Screen (information will be provided at the time of acceptance)
Admission to the program is limited to:
- Technologists with ARRT registration in radiography, nuclear medicine or radiation therapy or NMTCB registration.
- Individuals with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 in all RADR college level coursework.
- Students must apply to admission to Weatherford College to be eligible to enroll in classes. If you are a new student or have not taken any classes at WC the previous semester of enrolling in the CT Advanced Certificate Program