This database contains over 60 million items held in more than 18,000 libraries worldwide. The Library Catalog is a part of WorldCat.
The following guidelines apply to all Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests:
- Submit all ILL requests directly through the Library Catalog and allow 2 weeks to receive the items.
- Check your email for all notices regarding arrival and overdues.
- The circulation period varies with each ILL item as it is set by the lending library, not the Speaker Jim Wright Library.
- Most items can be renewed, but this is at the discretion of the lending library.
- Overdue interlibrary loan items incur a fine of $0.25/day for each item. There is no grace period for ILL items.
- ILL is free unless you are notified otherwise. Speaker Jim Wright Library will NOT process an ILL unless the patron approves the charges.
- The user is liable for replacement costs of lost items plus a $20.00 processing fee.
- Journal articles often come via email and are forwarded to the user.
- Please contact Speaker Jim Wright Library with any questions concerning Interlibrary Loan services at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 817-598-6251.