Is the world's largest network of library content. This catalog contains over 60 million items held in more than 18,000 libraries worldwide.
The following guidelines apply to all Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests:
- Submit all ILL requests directly from WorldCat and allow 2 weeks to receive the items.
- Check your email for all notices regarding arrival and overdues.
- The circulation period varies with each ILL item as it is set by the lending library, not the Weatherford College Library.
- Most items can be renewed, but this is at the discretion of the lending library.
- Overdue interlibrary loan items incur a fine of $0.25/day for each item. There is no grace period for ILL items.
- ILL is free unless you are notified otherwise. Weatherford College Library will NOT process an ILL unless the patron approves the charges.
- The user is liable for replacement costs of lost items plus a $10.00 processing fee.
- Journal articles often come via email and are forwarded to the user.
- Please contact Weatherford College Library with any questions concerning Interlibrary Loan services at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 817-598-6251.