A certificate of completion is awarded to any student who completes a prescribed program of study in:
- Basic Firefighter
- Business Administration
- Child Care Provider/Assistant
- Database Programming
- Emergency Medical Technician-Basic
- Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic
- Equine Production & Mgmt.
- Gaming Design & Programming
- Information Systems
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Network Systems
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Veterinary Assisting
- Vocational Nursing
- Web Development
A certificate of completion will also be awarded to students who complete an approved course or program in the Continuing Education division.
In addition, the following are provided within the department for completion of specific technical skills courses:
- Echocardiography Certificate
- Mammography certificate – offered through Continuing Education.
- Program of Completion for Substance Abuse Prevention Specialist – within the Substance Abuse Counseling certificate program.