A certificate of completion is awarded to any student who completes a prescribed program of study in:
- Basic Firefighter
- Business Administration
- Child Care Provider/Assistant
- Database Programming
- Emergency Medical Technician-Basic
- Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic
- Equine Production & Mgmt.
- Gaming Design & Programming
- Information Systems
- Network Systems
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Veterinary Assisting
- Vocational Nursing
- Web Development
A certificate of completion will also be awarded to students who complete an approved course or program in the Continuing Education division.
In addition, the following are provided within the department for completion of specific technical skills courses:
- Advanced Technical Certificate for Echocardiography – within the Diagnostic Medical Sonography program.
- Mammography certificate – offered through Continuing Education.
- Phlebotomy Technology Marketable Skills Certificate – within the Allied Health Department.
- Program of Completion for Substance Abuse Prevention Specialist – within the Substance Abuse Counseling certificate program.